ARE YOU ADAPTIVE? We’re driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you’ll be challenged, you’ll be inspired, and you’ll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you’ll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count.
The Data Specialist, Antigen Map leads the development and effective utilization of the many voluminous datasets, both internal and external, that exist describing the relationship of T cell receptors, their antigen targets, and human MHC alleles.
- Compile, annotate, and refine the various experimental frameworks, reagent sets, and file formats associated with massively scaling exciting new technologies
- Work internally and with partners to organize and annotate many high-throughput datasets
- Search and synthesize available literature including high-throughput datasets in proteomics, immunology, gene expression, and tumor genetics
- Develop and maintain a database of presented epitopes and receptors with known antigen specificity, using both internal data and publicly-available datasets
- PhD degree in Immunology, Computational Biology, or similar concentration
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing multiple scientific projects and working with scientific teams in pharma, biotech, or academic fields
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with scientific programming in R, Python, or similar languages
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success working within a team environment
- Ideal candidates will have hands-on experience with database programming, manipulation of large biological datasets, and working with professional software engineering teams
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits package including employer paid medical, dental, vision, vacations and holidays for eligible positions.
Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: Adaptive Biotechnologies values our relationships with our Recruitment Partners and will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Adaptive Biotechnologies is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Adaptive Biotechnologies who is not a member of the Human Resources team.
TO APPLY: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org