ARE YOU ADAPTIVE? We’re driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you’ll be challenged, you’ll be inspired, and you’ll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you’ll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count.
The Computational Immunologist, Antigen Map leads the development and operationalization of data processing and statistical modeling algorithms in support of high-throughput data generation for the Antigen Map group. Duties will consist primarily of scientific programming, with a wide variety of individual tasks including rapid prototyping for our bioinformatics pipeline, statistical modeling and data exploration, design and analysis of validation experiments, and measurement and oversight of data quality for routine operations.
- Perform routine data analysis on experiments generated as part of assay development and operationalization
- Develop statistical frameworks for extracting maximal value from complex and highly-multiplexed new cellular and immunological assays
- Quickly develop and implement prototype data analysis pipelines to keep pace with wet-lab advances, while building toward a scalable and efficient analysis framework capable of supporting high-throughput data generation
- PhD degree in Immunology, Computational Biology, or similar concentration
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing multiple scientific projects and working with scientific teams in pharma, biotech or academic fields
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with scientific programming in R, Python or similar languages
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success working within a team environment
- Ideal candidates will have hands-on experience with flow cytometry, human cell culture, and analysis of next-generation sequencing (NGS) datasets
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits package including employer paid medical, dental, vision, vacations and holidays for eligible positions.
Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: Adaptive Biotechnologies values our relationships with our Recruitment Partners and will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Adaptive Biotechnologies is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Adaptive Biotechnologies who is not a member of the Human Resources team.
TO APPLY: Contact email@example.com