Applying exploratory data analysis and machine learning to real world datasets
Analysis of datasets to develop and test models for protein properties
Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics,or a related field
3.0 GPA or higher preferred
Unrestricted right to work in the U.S. without need for future visa sponsorship
- Completed their sophomore year of undergrad education and will continue education in the fall
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary scientific setting
- High level of initiative and the ability to work in a team environment
- Exhibit exceptional skills for bench-top experimental work and use of analytical instrumentation.
- Ability to document results, analyze data, draw conclusions, and communicate findings
- Familiarity with theoretical and practical aspects in related areas
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
TO APPLY: Visit http://careers.dupont.com/jobsearch/job-details/2018-summer-internships-in-data-analyis-modeling/LIM00001044/456198/